Business Development Intern
Location: Remote Position
- Conduct market research to identify new potential business opportunities and client segments
- Design and implement a social media strategy for the business to raise awareness and following
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency with social media platforms and networks
Exceptionally qualified candidates may have prior experience in business development, marketing, sales, research, lead generation, and/or social media engagement; however, prior experience is not required for this role.
Nighthawk Strategies is a private investigations and legal due diligence firm based in Washington, D.C. Nighthawk Strategies provides legal research, consulting, investigations, and corporate due diligence services to individuals, law firms, companies, and non-profit organizations.
Nighthawk Strategies is proud to be one of the only nationally certified LGBT-owned investigation firms in the United States, certified by the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce. We value and seek diversity in our company.
Application Requirements & Additional Information
- To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Business Development Internship” in the subject line.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- This internship position is unpaid. No employer-employee relationship will be in effect as part of this internship program.
- Internship start and end dates are flexible to the applicant’s academic schedule. We recommend a minimum work duration commitment of 4 weeks, and maximum of 12 weeks.
- Work commitment is estimated at approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- This internship is a remote/work-from-home position with scheduling flexibility. Candidates may choose their own hours of work.