Private Investigations, Social Media Intelligence, & Due Diligence Research
What Makes Us Different
A key advantage to working with Nighthawk Strategies is that we provide thorough, actionable, and professional investigations that are responsive to our clients’ needs.
We not only use the latest technologies in our investigations, but we are one of the leading-edge private investigators in the industry, having lectured and published on the topic of professional investigations and intelligence. We stand out as one of the country’s leading go-to experts in professional investigations, online intelligence, and due diligence.
We know the landscape. We know what’s out there and how to find it. Our understanding of investigative resources, databases, and techniques enables us to deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
We have the tools. As a licensed private detective agency, we have access to proprietary databases and tools not available to the general public. We understand the value of technology and the intelligence that is best gathered by private investigators leveraging 21st century techniques.
We have the experience. We have years of investigative knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We’ve been featured in popular magazines, podcasts, news outlets, and have presented at leading industry conferences on our research and investigative methods.
We find what others can’t. We know how to uncover hidden information on social media, including pictures, profiles, conversations, and more. Our specialized skills in background checks, online intelligence, criminal and public records, and other areas of investigation set us ahead of the competition – and our clients notice.
Founder & President
Edward J. Ajaeb is the Founder and President of Nighthawk Strategies. He has over a decade of experience in investigations, working with government, individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and other clients to deliver actionable and thorough results.
Ed has been widely published in the security and investigations industries on his leading-edge high-tech investigation techniques and has lectured at some of the largest international conferences on investigations and security. Ed is well known among many private investigators as a leading professional in his field.
Ed is a member of the National Council of Investigation & Security Services, the Society of Professional Investigators, ASIS International, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Association of Independent Information Professionals.
- Association for Independent Information Professionals (AIIP)
- Michigan Council of Professional Investigators (MCPI)
- Global Security Exchange (GSX)
- ASIS International
- National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS)
- Society of Professional Investigators (SPI)
- U.S. Department of State Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- PI Perspectives Podcast: Online Research with Edward Ajaeb of Nighthawk Strategies
- Online and Social Media Investigations: Go Beyond the Big Sites
- Snapchat and Snap Map Discovery
- Snapchat: Tracking Global Protests from the Office
- Snapchat: What Snapmap Can Do for Investigations
- Snapchat: Investigating the Ghosts of the Internet
- Twitter Tools for Location-based Research
- Unmasking Facebook’s ‘Hidden’ Posts, Photos, and Videos
- Snapchat’s Snap Map Is a Gold Mine for Online Researchers and Investigators
- Snapchat by the Numbers
- Hiding in Plain Sight: How to Find and Exploit Hidden Data in Digital Images
- From CI to CSI: Using Social Media Apps to Gather Intel and Enhance Your Research
- Cracking Cases with Digital Forensics
- Snapchat’s ‘Snap Map’ Now Available on the Web – No App or Login Required
- Online Investigations and Social Media Apps
- Snapchat’s New ‘Snap Map’ – a Powerful Tool for Investigators
- Snapchat’s New ‘Snap Map’ Could Be Crucial Tool for Investigators
Know Your Options
Contact Us Now
Get the answers you need to make informed decisions. We have the technology and knowhow to discover what others miss. Get a free, no-obligation consultation.